Eight of the 40 Rolls-Royce Silver Ghosts participating in the rally, many over a century old, have been meticulously prepared by the dealership’s skilled technicians and craftspeople. The original ‘James Radley’ 1913 Silver Ghost will be joined by a contemporary homage created by Bespoke designers and craftspeople at the Home of Rolls-Royce in Goodwood, England.
- Rolls-Royce performs at Goodwood with three models
- Rolls-Royce invitation for 2013 Centenary Alpine Trail
- Gregory Porter performs at Rolls-Royce production line
- Rolls-Royce uncovers Ghost Series II in Geneva
- Rolls-Royce Suhail Collection celebrating bespoke Rolls-Royces
- 1951 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith on the cover of SouLSteer Magazine
- Roll-Royce swear super-luxury market fourth time
- 2013 Goodwood Revival featuring Rolls-Royce
- Rolls-Royce building new Technology and Logistics Centre at Bognor Regis
- Rolls-Royce sales increase by 33% in half-year
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.