Gwalior: Under the supervision of Chief minister of MP Shivraj Singh Chouhan and Industries minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia, “Vendor development programme” was organized by Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation at Export Facilitation Centre, Gwalior Trade Fair premises. The event saw the mixture of anchor and vendor units. It was basically to business opportunities in Gwalior.
Gwalior has kept pace with the times and has not rested on its past glory alone. A wave of industrialization and enterprise has been sweeping across and arond this vibrant city of Madhya Pradesh. With excellent infrastucture, and abundant resources, the region has attracted many major corporate houses like Cadbury, Kodak, SRF, Cromption Greaves, Godrej, Flex, Atlas, NOVA, VRS Foods, J.K. Industries, Surya Roshni, Magnum Steel, Vikram Woolens, Supreme, Kurl-On, Teva API Ltd., Gujarat Guardian, GAIL, Jamuna Auto, Akzo Nobel Ltd., Punj Lloyd, Ranbaxy, Priya Gold, Grain Tech and many more.
Event introduced some business advantages in Gwalior:
- Strategic Location – Situated on North South Corridor, NH-3 and NH-92
- In vicinity of East West Corridor
- Proximate to National Capital
- Developed land at reasonable rates
- Bountiful natural resources
- Abundant water
- Quality power
- reservoir environment
- Availability of RLNG at Malanpur
- Inland container depot. at Malanpur
Concessions for doing business in Gwalior
- Customised package for mega – projects
- 75% rebate on land premium up to 20 acres of land for mega projects
- State Capital subsidy 15% (for small scale industries) Central Government Capital Subsidy 25% (max Rs. 50 lakh) for Food Processing Industries
- Special investment assistance to thrust sector up to a maximum of 25% (Rs. 25 lakh)
- Entry Tax exemption for 5 years
- Interest subsidy up to Rs. 20 lakh for 7 years
- Patent reimbursement
- Special incentives for SC/ST and Women entrepreneurs
- Industrial investment promotion assistance – reimbursement up to 75% of commercial tax paid for 10 years
- Set off of commercial tax paid on purchase of raw material, against payment of commercial tax on goods produced (for food based industries)
- Exemption of electricity duty to captive power plants
- Project report cost reimbursement up to Rs. 3 lakh
- ISO 9000 certification cost reimbursement up to Rs. 1 lakh
- Assistance for quality certification, research & investigation and marketing.
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.