Bangalore, 11 February 2015: Google will mentor 100 young-stage startups in India this year by way of its globally rewarding mentor-ship programme called Google Launchpad. The first Launchpad programme was signalled off in Bangalore on Monday. Google will perform four alike events in the city this year, the maximum number that it has held so far in a single city anywhere in the world. Below are the selected startups –
- Adwyze: They are building the first of it’s kind extensible marketing platform which helps marketers eliminate data silos and take decisions that have a direct impact on their ROI.
- BabyChakra: On BabyChakra, they feature quality, recommended services and products suggested by moms and dads from the society. Unlike other websites, its a community. They started off with asking real moms and dads what and who they love.
- BlueHat (Englishdost): In the app user play the role of RAM, a sales manager new to the city of Mumbai. Practice English speaking while exploring Ram’s story!
- BugClipper: Whether its your beta tester or your customer, reporting an issue with BugClipper is as simple as sending a text message.
- CashKumar: Its one of the leading online platforms which provides the best rates for currency exchange in Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune. Its aimed to provide a stable aggregating platform for finding the best exchange rates in India.
- CoSight: It offers a mobile-first intelligent user experience for sales people who use existing CRM solutions like Salesforce.com.
- Expin: An expressions platform to share experiences, opinions and passion points.
- Findulum/SmartPocket: A mobile wallet app to carry all plastic cards in one place.
- Frilp: The team works on cutting edge technologies in building the next-gen social platform for exchanging trusted references and recommendations within one’s network.
- InterBizy: The Business Social Commerce Network for every business.
- Ireff: Fastest, easiest way to find best prepaid online mobile recharge.
- Mobapper: Create native mobile apps for your WordPress websites in minutes.
- Relatas: Share Documents with Expiry dates and Document Analytics.
- ShopLook (Spexy): It helps stores sell more by engaging their customers.
- ShowUpHotels: A personalized hotel recommendation curated by customer reviews.
- SimpleWealth: Its a fin-tech startup that helps users understand their finances, increase financial knowledge and grow wealth through simple steps. SimpleWealth will enable users to aggregate all their accounts (banking, credit cards, wallets, loans, investments, utilities and PF) in one place and leverage the power of analytics, machine learning to provide unbiased suggestions to its customers. SimpleWealth suggestions enables users to plug the money leaks in their financial accounts, thereby increasing wealth without any changes to either their spending or saving behaviour.
- StoryXpress: Its a tool for startups and medium businesses to create video content easily and quickly. Convert images, video, text and audio into beautiful vidoes.
- TheRightDoctors.com: Expecting the best medical care. And TheRightDoctors for your specific medical condition. REQUEST INVITE. Doctors. You are a Specialist/Super Specialist.
- Walnut: An Android based personal expenses manager that manages your daily expenses, bank accounts, credit cards, bills and loads more! This one single app can not only help users manage all their financial data in one place, it also provides smart insights and intuitive visualizations about your expenses.
- Wazzatlabs: It powers apps with visual context, enabling easy access to the right content. With Wazzat, your app is more likely to understand your user’s query/interests.
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.