Earlier it was Copper, Silver and Gold, now Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces have added ‘Platinum’ which will be the high end on its membership tiers. Eligibility of this Platinum membership will be 80 nights or Rs. 8 lakh eligible spend per year. The earn rate will be 1 point per Rs. 60.
Privileges you get being ‘Platinum’ –
- Signature Platinum Experiences across the world
- Late Check Out
- Early Check In
- 5 Suite Upgrade Vouchers
- 24 Hour Check In+
- In Room Check In.
- 20% discount on room redemption rate
- Dedicated 24 X 7 Platinum Desk for taking care of all your Taj requirements
You can pick 3 iconic Taj Experiences from a selection of 14, hand-picked especially for the Platinum tier members. From fine dining at Wasabi in Mumbai to a 24-karat gold afternoon tea in London, these are some of the finest offerings from across the Taj Group. You may make use of these 3 Experiences at your convenience – they are complimentary and valid as long as you continue to be a Platinum member.
Ten best ‘Signature Platinum Experiences’ are –
- 24-KARAT DECADENCE at Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences, London: This signature 24 Karat Gold Afternoon Tea takes things to a new level, with Luxor Pure Gold 24K Brut Champagne. This rare champagne combines flakes of pure 24-karat gold with premier cru champagne to create an effervescent celebration of afternoon tea.
- 101 CANDLES ar Vivanta by Taj – Madikeri: Experience the magic of the rainforest as you dine in the beautiful outdoor amphitheatre surrounded by 101 candles.
- THE ROYAL TREATMENT at Rambagh Palace, Jaipur: Be spoilt with a delicious 3-course dinner at the Baradari, overlooking the Palace gardens and exterior façade.
- THE SUNSET PAVILION at Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur: Soak in the romance as you dine on the Sunset Terrace of Umaid Bhawan Palace – the highest dining point in the city.
- A CULINARY ESCAPADE at Vivanta by Taj – Holiday Village, Goa: Join Taj’s Chef as he helps you discover Goa beyond the sandy beaches and blue waters.
- THE SECRETS OF VARQ at Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi: Enjoy a culinary masterclass with Varq’s Master Chef where he unveils the finest in contemporary Indian cuisine.
- A WARRIOR’S MASSAGE at Vivanta by Taj – Bekal, Kerala: Experience the Pehlwan Malish or Warrior’s Massage.
- A WALK IN THE SKY at Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad: Join the Palace historian for a tour and learn about the Nizams who used to inhabit this beautiful palace.
- THE DEEP END at Vivanta by Taj – Coral Reef, Maldives: Add some adventure to your holiday at with an authentic shipwreck dive.
- CALL OF THE WILD at Pashan Garh, Panna National Park: Start the day with a boat ride on the beautiful Ken River and then take breakfast in Panna National Park.
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.