Gwalior, June 16, 2013: Dr. Cherian Akkarapathy and his expert team has successfully conducted Gwalior’s first radial root angiography and angioplasty surgery on a 78-year-old man at Mascot Hospital in Gwalior. Dr. Cherian said that almost 40 percent of hospitals in India are going for radial surgery as it is less time consuming with higher success rate and it is patient friendly unlike Femoral. The patient has 95 percent blockage and within five hours of the successful operation he was sent back home.
- Congress leader Ashok Singh meets dengue victims in Gwalior
- Sarsys SAAB 9-5 friction tester spotted in Gwalior, India
- Baskin-Robbins ice cream parlour launched in Gwalior
- Sanjeev Kapoor launches his restaurant in Gwalior, The Yellow Chilli
- Jaibhan Singh Pawaiya does Bhumi pujan of development works worth lakhs
- Tansen Samaroh 2014 schedule, 4 days, 28 performances
- Little Angels becomes first school to collaborate with Predictive Index
- Krati Rajoria’s company law book launched in Gwalior
- Urban Cocoa, flavored luxury chocolate
- Central India Salon opens its fourth outlet in Gwalior at Morar
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.