Monsoon season is the perfect time to taste the sizzler food as Hotel Landmark has started the food festival for the Gwaliorites. Sizzler is basically serving the sizzling food on a thick cast iron dish with a wooden base. Talking about the food festival, Manager of Hotel Landmark, Pritam Khanna says, “These days hotels are specially preparing Chinese tofu for the monsoon season. Its high on protein and vitamin. It will be served with black bean sauce.”
- Gwalior receives good rainfall, no worries!
- Gwalior Tigra Dam on the boom after 22 August rainfall
- Just a green card while you drive around
- World Chocolate Day: Forget love, fall in chocolate!
- Sarsys SAAB 9-5 friction tester spotted in Gwalior, India
- Mayor inspect the condition of Gwalior’s road after the rains
- Sanjeev Kapoor launches his restaurant in Gwalior, The Yellow Chilli
- Artist from Malaysia Lee Samantha makes dishes look delicious for her daughter
- Radikal, the rice which has taste and style
- Illustrator Philip Tseng shows perfect tasty combinations of food