New Delhi, 9 April 2015: These are the six reasons listed below which makes Audi A3 sedan a winning luxury sedan in its class-
- The Audi A3 sedan’s singleframe grille, aerodynamic silhouette and sporty roofline give it a sculpted look. The LED headlights and panoramic sunroof add to the unique Audi experience and make for an exhilarating drive.
- Get more legroom and headroom even in the rear seat with the A3 Sedan. What’s more, it also offers a large boot capacity of 425 litres – enough to carry your world with you.
- Its powerful TFSI engine takes you from 0 to 100 kmph in 7.3 seconds, while the TDI engine does it in 8.7 seconds. Its S-tronic dual clutch transmission lets you change gears almost instantly and provides uninterrupted power.
- Whether you choose our petrol or diesel variant, you will experience our race-winning advanced fuel injection technology that uses every drop of fuel smartly while also delivering more power and torque.
- Get more luxury per square cm with an interior of handcrafted Milano leather, personalised air-conditioning and a state-of-the-art dashboard with MMI touch and handwriting recognition.
- The Audi A3 Sedan is the most awarded luxury sedan in India. After winning World Car of the Year, it has also been adjudged India’s Car of the Year, Best Driver’s Car of the Year, Viewer’s Choice Car of the Year, amongst other accolades.
Price: Audi A3 Editions- Premium: Rs. 28.55 lakhs, Premium Plus: Rs. 32.22 lakhs, Technology: Rs. 34.06 lakhs
Audi dealers are present in Delhi Central, Delhi South, Delhi West, Gurgaon, Noida, Chandigarh, Karnal, Ludhiana, Mumbai South, Muumbai West, Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Bengaluru, Bengaluru Central, Mangalore.
You can call Audi Toll Free number: 1800 266 2202