Gwalior’s senior Pediatrician, Dr. Rashmi Gupta has been honored with Mother Teresa Sadbhavana Award at second place at national level and first place at MP level. The award was presented by Former Director of CBI, Jogindar Singh for her social work.
- Telly medical facility to be soon in Gwalior
- I do politics with a bohemian nature: Prabhat Jha
- Dr. Shailendra Kumar Shrivastava takes charge as MP Transport Commissioner
- For Congress Jyotiraditya Scindia is MP Chief Minister
- Maya Singh: State government will meet public expectations
- Gwalior rising along with the technology
- Detailed: Gwalior Trade Fair, one of India’s largest trade fair
- Ganga Dolphin: About to say Final-Bye to the world
- Police image is dependent on constables: DGP Surendra Sinh
- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan visits Gwalior, plans to run metro train!