The F14 T is the sixtieth car manufactured by Ferrari indicatively to lock horns in the Formula 1 World Championship. The name pop up from the mishmash of the current year and the pioneering of the turbo-compressor in the Power Unit. Granting all this the ancestral evolution period for a new Formula 1 design is tiny over twelve months, this project, which progress by the internal code name 665, set in motion more than two years ago. 2014 is an remarkable year in the history of the sport, with a heap of rule turnover that gave directions for an brand-new start to concede the ground up reconsideration of every expression of the car’s design. To make the grade with the outlandish provocation of executing three car projects synchronously throughout 2012, the Scuderia was charmed to be strong to call on the genius of skillful engineers to monitor the project in its initial stages.
The 2014 Power Units put together superlative peak power than their 2013 equivalent and do so at lower RPM with higher torque. No to mention, the supervision depend upon Ferrari to fix a election of merely 8 ratios for the season. This places very unsimilar fundamental on the transmission than any of the erstwhile generation of Formula 1 cars. The F14 T transmission has been fabricated with the desire of nail down that Ferrari never cease to live it up supremely economical dispatch of power via drivetrain while generating class dominant starts and high grade of faithfulness.
V6 90° 1600cc | Single Turbo | 100kg Fuel capacity | 6 cylinders
- CHASSIS IN CARBON-FIBRE AND HONEYCOMB COMPOSITE STRUCTURE
- FERRARI LONGITUDINAL GEARBOX
- SERVO CONTROLLED HYDRAULIC LIMITED-SLIP DIFFERENTIAL
- SEMIAUTOMATIC SEQUENTIAL AND ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED GEARBOX WITH QUICK SHIFT
- NUMBER OF GEARS 8 +REVERSE
- BREMBO VENTILATED CARBON-FIBRE DISC BRAKES (FRONT AND REAR) AND BRAKE BY WIRE REAR BRAKES
- INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION, PULL-ROD ACTIVATED TORSION SPRINGS FRONT AND REAR
- WEIGHT WITH WATER, LUBRICANT AND DRIVER 691 KG
- OZ WHEELS (FRONT AND REAR) 13”