Saakshi and Ajarv showed that hard work and dedication is the key to success as both the kids stood first in Abacus 2012 organized by master mind classes. Abacus 2012 is an online competition which is organize on state level by master mind classes, both the students showed their sharp and fast brain as they solve 100 mathematics questions in less then 8 minute. Saakshi and Ajarv are the students of Math mind abacus academy situated at hanuman chauraha Gwalior.
- PMT Results: Gwalior student under top 5
- We are Lucky that we are in Gwalior admits students
- Scholarship test conducted at TIME Institute Gwalior
- ITM University starts MBA program in supply chain & logistics
- Central Academy School Gwalior celebrated Foundation Day
- Be a perpetual student and let life be your teacher
- AICTE workshop on sexual crime against women
- Faculty development program in GICTS College
- Great part time job opportunities for college students
- Banasthali Vidyapith, University for women: University with a difference
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.