Fire victims of Victoria Market situated at Maharaj Bada met MP Yashodhara Raje Scindia for the proposal of acquiring shops at Gandhi Market. The shopkeepers who were led by Chamber of Commerce Vice-President Dr. Praveen Agarwal said that shopkeepers have got temporary place at Phoolbagh but customers are less visible. Member of Parliament said that area around Victoria Market will be explored to get the place for shopkeepers. Over that shopkeepers said that first floor on the Gandhi Market should be made available for them. Victoria Market President Gopal Gupta, Nirmal Jain, Naveen Bhatia others were present.
- Rendezvous: Yashodhara Raje Scindia
- Yashodhara Raje Scindia honored officials on 65th Republic Day
- Capital authorized for Sindh Project Phase-2
- Joint winners for 77th Scindia Gold Cup Hockey Championship
- 46 people get new shop by Municipal Corporation Gwalior
- Yashodhara Raje Scindia invites Mumbai industrialists to Global Investors Summit
- Rajya Sabha. Parliament of India
- Yashodhara Raje Scindia meets Ashok Gajapati Raju for Indore aerobridge
- Athena, Where Bizdom Thrives
- After 60 years India is among superpowers: Jyotiraditya Scindia
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.