French Blitz Motorcycles took 1994 DR650, pimped it and named it as “Street Dracker”.The frame of the bike has been shortened by 15 inches and a bespoke subframe has been welded to it. If give it a more meaner look, the bike has been coated with shiny orange powder. The exhaust pipe is 100% hand made and 100% stainless steel, in case you thought about the exclusivity of a different aspect.
- Race to cafe on The Katros Garage Momentum
- El Visionario Bonnie to show your chunky-funky side
- 2012 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 in acute mode
- Old Empire Motorcycles presents Royal Enfield Bullet Electra
- Roland Sands Harley-Davidson Softail by Lee Oakley
- Suzuki Savage S40 customized by Studio Motor
- Attila the Hun inspired bike by TT Custom Chopper
- RSD Drag 48 presented by Roland Sands
- Auto Expo 2014: Suzuki GSX-R1000 is in display
- Fit your BMW R nineT with special aluminium fuel tank for Rs. 1.14 lakhs
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.