With 50 years of history, FMCG major, Paras has evolved in healthy milk and with more tasty dairy products. Paras has become the largest private dairy in North India with high quality milk procured directly from farmers.
- I look fresh and brighter in a splash: Hritik Roshan
- Kellogg’s, The best to you each morning
- Baskin-Robbins ice cream parlour launched in Gwalior
- 50 Best TROLL of All Time: Part 5, Dogs Edition
- 2015 Nepal earthquake: Indian food companies donates plenty of food articles
- 12 Gwalior’s most renowned families
- Photographer Kate T. Parker clicks his adopted sister greeted by enthusiasm
- Hollywood Universal Studios has opened the gates to The Simpsons town Springfield
- 18 celebrity kids that look exactly the same as their parents
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan visits Jait village, takes holy dip into Narmada
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.