Real estate company Paramount Group has launched ready-to-move-in studio villas named Golf Foreste opposite zeta sector, Greater Noida in UP. The master planning has been done by Surbana International, Singapore. Villas are equipped with lush green linear landscape, operational club with gym, sauna & steam, swimming pool, mini train, gazebo, artificial lake and boating. Villas are futuristic homes with optical fiber network.
- What’s trending in India’s luxury housing segment?
- Tata Housing presents Arabella villas, starts at Rs. 2.85 crore
- Mahagun M Collection launches ultra-luxury homes called Manorial in Noida
- With 600 crores, Times Group to open Bennett University in Noida
- Dasnac Designarch, Change for humankind
- supertech, Yours for Life
- Atmosphere giving upto 50% off in its bed linen & furnishings
- MINI Gentleman’s collection with sunglasses to shave kits at Pitti Uomo Event
- Wave City Center presents Eminence at Rs. 2.55 crore
- CM Akhilesh Yadav to develop Noida as 24×7 Global City with Rs. 6,795 crore
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.