A day to honour one’s own mother, an amazing day named as Mother’s Day is celebrated around the world. This time the social media took over to make this day the most famous Mother’s Day of all time. Mostly all powerful celebrated posted the pictures with their mothers and wished all their fans the same. Lets check out what they said and posted-
- Barack Obama said, “To all the moms out there: Thank you for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day.”
- Sachin Tendulkar said, “Happy Mother’s Day!! Thank you for everything that you do for me. For me every day is Mother’s Day. #FirstFriend”
- Beyonce simply said, “Happy Mother’s Day!”
- Vin Diesel said, So blessed to have the mother that I have… and for my little angels to have the mother they have… Happy Mothers Day! We love you.”
- Rihanna said, “Happy Mother’s Day Mama Fentz!!”
- Kim Kardashian said, “Happy Mother’s Day to all of the beautiful mothers out there!”
Last but on the least, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg made a long emotional post which read; “Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers in our community!
You’ve taught us, inspired us, lost sleep caring for us and often worked multiple jobs supporting us. You’ve been our emotional rock in hard times and our source of encouragement to achieve more. You’ve shared your life with us. And today, we share our love and gratitude with you. Thank you for all you do.
And to my mom: I can’t express enough appreciation for your sacrifices, encouragement and support on this journey to connect the world.
Happy Mother’s Day.”
To this post Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg said, “I want to thank Karen Zuckerberg for raising an amazing son – a compassionate and caring friend and a generous and inspiring leader. We all want to raise our kids as you raised yours!”