A closer look at the 6-piece MINI Gentleman’s collection, ranging from bespoke sunglasses to classic wet-shave kits. Now on show at Pitti Uomo and available to buy this October. Pitti Uomo is one of the most important International event for menswear and men accessories collections and for the launch of new men fashion projects. Modern essentials for the urban gentleman, inspired by the new MINI Clubman. Explore the first MINI capsule collection –
- Made from durable neoprene and finished in fashionable gingham, Pijama’s 3-way MINI bag is as sturdy as it is stylish. Manufactured in Milan, made to go anywhere. With a versatile strap design, Pijama’s 3-way MINI bag can be worn as a briefcase, backpack or shoulder bag.
- Founded in 1930, Proraso – Firenze Italy drew on generations of grooming expertise for their classic shaving kit. As a finishing touch, the case was designed by Italian illustrator Pietro Nicolaucich.
- Short for Three Young Gentleman, TYG Spectacles combined acetate and brushed metal to give their sunglasses a signature MINI style. The leather insert recalls handcrafted details from MINI upholstery.
- The SuperDuper hats MINI felt hat features contrast stitching and an inner band inspired by the same premium upholstery as the new MINI Clubman.
- “Classy, cosmopolitan and a little mysterious.” Wood base notes and hints of spice recall distant lands in Paola Bottai’s men’s fragrance.
- Alberto Premi followed in the footsteps of his father to become a sought-after shoemaker. His chestnut leather lace-ups put a contemporary twist on this tradition of craftsmanship.