Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg finished the Bahrain Grand Prix in fifth and ninth places today after battling drives, however both cars struggled badly when temperatures were at their highest in the early stages of the race.
- 2015 Austrian Grand Prix: Mercedes AMG Petronas shines with 1st & 2nd spot
- 2015 Canadian Grand Prix: Mercedes AMG Petronas takes 1st & 2nd spot
- 2015 Canadian Grand Prix: Mercedes F1 W06 Hybrid completes qualifying rounds
- 1955 Belgian Grand-Prix: When Juan Manuel Fangio topped Spa-Francorchamps
- Pascal Wehrlein tests Mercedes F1 W06 Hybrid in Spielberg, Austria
- Fan alert: 2015 wallpapers of Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One Team
- 11 times F1 GP winner Mercedes AMG driver Nico Erik Rosberg turns 30
- Nico Rosberg drives Mercedes-Benz 300SL from Stuttgart to Schaffhausen for IWC Watches
- 2015 Canadian Grand Prix: Force India VJM08 does qualifying rounds in Montreal
- 2015 Austrian Grand Prix: Infiniti Red Bull Racing got 10th and 12th spot
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.