- LuxeDrive bestows an amalgamation of adrenaline, gourmet and haute couture to the land of fun and frolic-Goa
- An enthralling experience of adrenaline and excitement: Customers experienced the fascinating range of Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- LuxeDrive featured Michelin Star Chef Vikas Khanna, who mesmerized the customers with his culinary skills; while ‘The Collective’ showcased the diverse haute couture to the customers
- An unique opportunity to test drive the vehicle of choice, provision of vehicle evaluation and special trade-in, personalized finance offers and other attractions were offered to the potential customers
- Goa is an emerging potential market with increase in affluent customer base for Mercedes-Benz | Goa registers strong 52% growth in the January-September 2015 period as compared with corresponding period in 2014
- After Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Surat, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Ranchi, Nagpur and Hyderabad, LuxeDrive now comes to Goa
- LuxeDrive has witnessed a staggering 9150 walk ins across the 10 cities so far and aims to reach the abundant potential customers coherently across the nation
- LuxeDrive will be organized in Pune, Coimbatore and Trivandrum after Goa
Goa: Living up to its ‘Live the Best’ philosophy, Mercedes-Benz organized its unique customer engagement the ‘LuxeDrive’, in Goa. LuxeDrive bestowed the patrons at Goa with the best and the most comprehensive luxury experience. This exclusive experiential event fascinated customers through a perfect blend of adrenaline, gourmet and haute couture. LuxeDrive was organized in Goa on 31st October and 1st November, 2015 at the Verna Industrial Estate Goa.
Speaking on the occasion, Roland Folger, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, commented, “We believe that luxury experience is one of the key differentiator while investing in a luxury car. Best Customer experience is an important pillar of Mercedes-Benz’s ‘Live the Best’ philosophy, and innovative experiential platforms like LuxeDrive, gives us an opportunity to present our renowned brand experience to the discerning customers. We are very glad with the overwhelming response for LuxeDrive across markets and are excited to present it in Goa. Goa is an emerging market with a strong growth potential for luxury cars. We have witnessed a strong preference for our products in this market and have posted a robust 52% growth in the first three quarters this year. We are confident that LuxeDrive will receive a strong customer response in Goa and fascinate our customers in Goa.”
This unique and enthralling Mercedes-Benz LuxeDrive showcased the technical expertise and superior performance of Mercedes-Benz range of vehicles, through a series of self-driving exercises on a specially designed test track. Managed by a team of expert drivers, various vehicle dynamics and features were experienced by participants in both off-road and on-road conditions. The visitors experienced the memorable ‘Ah My God!’ feeling with the range of AMG models.
There was also a special zone for exclusive Mercedes-Benz merchandise where guests chose and took home their favorite merchandise. The special ‘kids’ zone’ with games for engaging the kids while their parents/relatives toured was an added attraction making LuxeDrive experience a fun-filled event for the entire family. The MercedesTrophy zone had exclusive MercedesTrophy goodies on display that kept the participants and families engaged throughout. Guests also had the unique opportunity to get a free car evaluation from Mercedes-Benz pre-owned car sales team and an opportunity for special trade-in and personalized finance offers.
Aakash Khaunte, Managing Director, Counto Motors, commented, “Goa is one of the fastest growing markets for Mercedes-Benz and we have seen our customer base increasing substantially in the last few years. We are set to give our customers an unparalleled luxury experience through LuxeDrive. We are delighted to bring this one of its kind event to Goa and create a customer centric engagement experience through it.”
The Collective is a one of its kind, super-premium retail concept, known for its breadth of exclusive fashion. With over 100 of the world’s best fashion brands under one roof, this unique lifestyle store offers all connoisseurs a unique point of view on each individual’s own personal style. The participants checked out the clothes and accessories on display at the Luxe Drive website. The website also facilitates the customer to pre-order clothes or accessories of their choice which will be delivered to them at the venue.