After getting many complaints by the denizens of the city about contaminated water being supplied to them, Mayor Sameeksha Gupta and GMC Commissioner Vinod Sharma inspected water purification pant at Moti Jheel. During her visit at the laboratory, the mayor instructed officials to collect water samples from 60 wards and conduct test to see the level of contamination and thereby ensure pure water supply. The inspection team went to other purification plants and similar instruction were given to the officials of Tigra Dam’s water treatment plant.
- Protect our environment says Mayor Sameeksha Gupta
- Mayor inspect the condition of Gwalior’s road after the rains
- Mayor Sameeksha Gupta does the flag hosting at Maharaj Bada
- Mayor Sameeksha Gupta inaugurates water cooler at Jal Vihar
- Eco-friendly idols should go up on religious festivals feels Gwalior Commissioner
- Hariyali Teej festival celebrated by Mayor Sameeksha Gupta
- Brigade Kampoo water tank and IHSDP scheme inaugurated in Gwalior
- Gwalior Mayor celebrated Rakhi with soldiers, special children and media
- Shree Akhand Ramayan Path organized at Taran Pushkar
- Gwalior experienced the power of Bundelkhandi music
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.