Styled in VRH concave, Vellano Wheels are not complementing VRH concave. These wheels are finished in brushed. Front wheels are sized in 22×9 and rear wheels are in 22×11.5 size. So beautifully designed five spokes looks really amazing on this Maserati GranTurismo MC Sport which is powered by a 4.7-litre V8 producing 444bhp and 510Nm of torque. Imagine those wheels shining while your Maserati reaches 301kmph, take a picture and send us someday?
- 2013 Range Rover Sits on Vellano Forged Wheels
- Mercedes E-Class Coupe brownie by Prior Design
- BMW X5 M find PUR Wheels to shine on
- Maserati creates its 2015 brochure with South African model Genevieve Morton
- Maserati cars and Heidi Klum photoshoot for Sports Illustrated
- Maserati Alfieri showcased in Geneva motor show
- Basketball player Carmelo Anthony visits Maserati factory in Grugliasco, Italy
- Soldini & Maserati Sailboat reaches from San Francisco to Shanghai in 21 days
- Maserati Polo Tour organized at UK, Prince Henry of Wales takes part
- Bentley Flying Spur haunted days on Concavo Wheels
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.