To get riddance from keeping documents like vehicle registration, license and insurance, green card facility has been introduced. Due to green card one doesn’t have to show other documents. This was said my Traffic DSP Harivansh Kanhaiya during culture week of Bharat Vikas Parishad Shakha Gwalior. During this program 100 green cards were issued. The event saw the presence of Provincial official Rajeev Tivdiwaal, President of Bhavip branch Sanjay Neekhra, Secretary Anil Gupta, Co-Secretary Umesh Jain, Treasurer Mohanlal Agarwal, Dr. K.C. Mangal and others were present.
- Traffic Investigation Team formed to investigate road accidents
- Gwalior receives good rainfall, no worries!
- Gwalior Tigra Dam on the boom after 22 August rainfall
- P. Narahari and other officials inspects Gwalior traffic system
- Sizzling sizzler food festival at Landmark Hotel Gwalior
- Mayor inspect the condition of Gwalior’s road after the rains
- Yashodhara Raje Scindia honored officials on 65th Republic Day
- Gwalior expresses on 67th Independence Day
- Detailed: Gwalior Trade Fair, one of India’s largest trade fair
- Vivek Shejwalkar sworn-in as Gwalior Mayor in presence of N.S. Tomar