Gwalior city gets it first authorized L’Oreal hair lounge in association with Central India near Achleshwar Temple, company already have 4 outlets in Madhya Pradesh and this saloon lounge is recently added in the list. There are many other salons in Gwalior, but salon lounge is a new concept introduced jointly by Central India and L’Oreal Company. The owner of the Central India Hair Lounge, Sachin Raut says “Our salon is not like any other salon of the city, in Central India Lounge Salon one can lounge in and order snacks and coffee and can relax with friends and family. The motive behind this new concept is to make salon open for all, as there is still reluctance among the males when it comes to salon as they still think that salon and beauty parlors are for women, so we want to break that shackle.” Very soon the Central India Hair Lounge will be opening its outdoor garden siting area where one can enjoy evening tea, coffee or juice with light snacks and with light music in the background make the whole environment soothing and relaxing. Apart from regular massages and facial L’Oreal’s Central India Hair Lounge will be offering some exclusive services of L’Oreal like steam pod bonding, steam pod treatment, aroma massages and many more.
- Central India Salon opens its fourth outlet in Gwalior at Morar
- TRESemmé, Used by Professionals
- Central India Hair Lounge, A salon with a difference
- CLEAR, scalp & hair therapy
- marico, be more. every day.
- Dr Batra’s Homeopathy, Proven and Preffered
- Emaar MGF. Creating a new India
- The place from where Shane Warne & Sourav Ganguly had their hair regrowth
- Gillette, The best a Man can get
- Dove, 99 and 44/100% pure