Tigra Dam (which can easily called as “Tighara Dam”) is known for a freshwater reservoir over the Sank River, you can take any type of transport but it will always be 23 km from Gwalior. Our friend Ravi Upadhyay clicks these booming pictures of Tigra Dam and also the tourists who witnessed this amazing moment.
- Gwalior receives good rainfall, no worries!
- Just a green card while you drive around
- Sizzling sizzler food festival at Landmark Hotel Gwalior
- Mayor inspect the condition of Gwalior’s road after the rains
- Gwalior Lake Festival commences at Tigra Dam
- Population of twenty thousand will get water from Tigra Dam
- Gwalior Congress Lok Sabha Candidate Ashok Singh met hail affected farmers
- Last day of Gwalior Lake Festival celebrated with music, dance & sports
- Police image is dependent on constables: DGP Surendra Sinh
- Ganga Dolphin: About to say Final-Bye to the world
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.