For the safety and respect of daughters, under the vision of Mayor Sameeksha Gupta, Gwalior Municipal Corporation is celebrating “Daughter Protection Day”. Mayor Sameeksha Gupta took the oath to make 30 December as “Daugther Protection Day” every year after the 2012 Delhi gang rape and murder which occurred on 16 December 2012. The girl victim breath her last at 4:45 am on 29 December and was cremated on 30 December.
- Daughter Protection Day: Care daughters during whole year
- Sameeksha Gupta presents save daughter insignia to Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Vivek Shejwalkar sworn-in as Gwalior Mayor in presence of N.S. Tomar
- Brigade Kampoo water tank and IHSDP scheme inaugurated in Gwalior
- Daughter Protection Day: Rally for daughter’s respect and safety
- Mayor Sameeksha Gupta does the flag hosting at Maharaj Bada
- In-detail: Municipal corporation elections in Gwalior today
- Shree Akhand Ramayan Path organized at Taran Pushkar
- 107th All-India Council of Mayors executive committee meeting in Gwalior
- Mayor Sameeksha Gupta inaugrates Polio campaign
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.