The Rolls-Royce Motor Cars CEO, Mr Torsten Müller-Ötvös, formally initiated Rolls‑Royce Motor Cars Manila. Appointed in June 2013, the new authorized dealership will host customers in a temporary facility in Global City until a new showroom is opened next year.
- World’s largest Rolls-Royce Showroom in China
- Mercedes-Benz goes wild with another dealership in NCR
- Overgrown Audi R8 by Rowen Japan
- Mercedes-Benz India on fast track, opens another dealership in Mumbai
- Audi opens its first showroom in Bhubaneswar, Orissa
- Benchmark Cars launched sixth dealership of Mercedes-Benz in Gujarat
- Gwalior receives good rainfall, no worries!
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Doha aroused
- Audi India opens dealership in Udaipur after Jaipur
- Rolls-Royce invitation for 2013 Centenary Alpine Trail
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.