Fast becomes doubly fast when it comes in customization. That is why the great tradition of supercars includes nice wheels and amazing paint jobs. Like this 4.5-liter V8, Ferrari 458 Italia producing 570bhp and 540Nm of torque. Imagine this blue beauty doing 325kmph and those beautiful set of PUR 9INE shining above the tarmac. Measuring 21-inch at front and 22-inch in rear, these Brushed silver face, gloss anthracite window wheels looks amazing.
- Ferrari 360 Modena in PUR Wheels, Yo?
- Ferrari 458 gets ready for the show at SR Auto
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta rides on PUR Wheels
- Black Ferrari 458 Italian supercar receives red Forgiato Wheels
- Insane, The DMC Ferrari 458 “Estremo” Edizione
- LibertyWalk Ferrari 458 has red wheels and interiors, Batman calling
- 2013 Range Rover Vogue in stunning PUR Wheels
- DMC Ferrari 458 “ESTREMO” Bike is unique
- Lamborghini Gallardo settles on PUR wheels
- Scion FR-S bully style with tense blue PUR Wheels