30,000 runners went the distance in the Tata Consultancy Services World 10K Bengaluru over the weekend. Audi Q7 was the lead car of the evnt. Here’s everything you missed.
8th edition of World 10K Bangalore is an annual 10 kilometres road running competition which takes place in Bangalore, India. Started from 2008, the event usually takes place in May.
Over the years, the most respected brands have partnered TCS W10K for the transformational role it plays in bringing individuals, organizations and institutions together. SEIKO, World Leader in timing technology, who for over half a century, have been at the forefront of world sport, supporting international events, including six Olympic Games, four soccer World Cups and twelve athletics World Championships and with the world’s leading tennis player, Novak Djokovic announced their debut association with TCS World 10 K as the Official Timing Partner. Bengaluru’s favored taxi aggregator, Uber also announced their association with the TCS World 10K offering a rare chance for runners to leave behind parking woes or having to hitch a ride.
Top Overall Men Finishers
- Mosinet Geremew from Ethiopia had a finish time of 28:16
- Fikadu Seboka from Ethiopia had a finish time of 28:18
- Edwin Kiptoo from Kenya had a finish time of 28:20
Top Indian Men Finishers
- Suresh Kumar had a finish time of 29:49
- Kheta Ram had a finish time of 30:40
- Gopi T had a finish time of 30:42
Top Overall Women Finishers
- Mamitu Dasku from Ethiopia had a finish time of 31:57
- Wude Ayalew from Ethiopia had a finish time of 32:10
- Gladys Chesir from Kenya had a finish time of 32:12
Top Indian Women Finishers
- Surya L had a finish time of 35:58
- Swati Gadhave had a finish time of 36:15
- Monika Athare had a finish time of 36:54