Costing nearly a million Emirati Dirham or Rs. 3 crore, Italian grand tourer Ferrari FF has joined the fleet of Dubai Police. It has 6.3L V12 engine, which produces 651bhp of power and 683Nm of torque which can help police reach 335kmph. All we want to say is “it will be our pleasure someday to get pulled over by you, you highness”.
- Ferrari FF gets cool new Forgiato Wheels
- Ferrari FF gets the Tricolor Paint Job
- Bride groom ties knot in a Ferrari FF
- Ferrari 488 GTB launched with a star-studded event in London
- Abu Dhabi Police buys Rs. 21 crore worth W Motors Lykan HyperSport
- Ferrari FF made uncivilized by Wheelsandmore
- Dubai Police now rides in Chevrolet Camaro SS
- Pre-owned Blue Pagani Huayra arrives at Al-Ain Class Motors in Dubai
- Goodwood Festival of Speed 2015: McLaren Automotive supercars climbs the hill
- 2016 Ford Police Interceptor Utility vehicle revealed at Chicago Auto Show
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.