Wanna feel a whole new output from drag racing? Then this post is just for you. Go fast, indulge yourself in corners, this BMW S1000RR drag bike can satisfy you everywhere. This BMW can now cross 300 HP mark. To bring a bigger smile on your face, we would like to tell you that this bike is street-legal.
Drag with Roland Sands BMW S1000RR
- RSD Drag 48 presented by Roland Sands
- Roland Sands Harley-Davidson Softail by Lee Oakley
- Check out 2015 BMW M4 MotoGP Safety Car
- BMW M3 & BMW S1000RR to feature in Mission Impossible Rogue Nation
- BMW “Concept Roadster” for the future underground activity
- BMW F 800 GS Adventure to statisy your off-road needs
- Story and 12 amazing wallpapers of Dhoom 3 !
- 2012 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 in acute mode
- Goodwood Festival of Speed 2015: BMW shows up with classics & sports cars
- BMW K series anniversary celebration with K 1300 S special model