These pictures came from Jiva Spa, at Taj Hotel’s Usha Kiran Palace in Gwalior as Kingfisher birds makes its ground. “I saw some birds playing in the pool side lawn. Called for my camera from home and started clicking. This session lasted for 3 hours”, said Photography Enthusiast, Arvind Agarwal. For your knowledge Kingfishers are a group of small to medium sized brightly colored birds. Speaking further Arvind said, “After waiting and trying for 3-4 times I could take some good shots”. Even we feel delighted to upload these pictures, wish Kingfishers show up frequently in Gwalior.
- Renu Khator attends Gwalior Chambal Federation of Industries foundation ceremony
- Priyadarshini Raje Scindia: Gwalior’s most powerful women
- World Chocolate Day: Forget love, fall in chocolate!
- Owls are beautiful suggests pictures by photographer Thai Sasi Smith
- Gwalior expresses on 67th Independence Day
- Gwalior rising along with the technology
- Gwalior businessman to file defamation proceedings against India Today
- Revolver Rani, A mix of masti with satire
- KTM RC 200 and RC 390 launched in Gwalior
- KTM and Kawasaki joint dealership opened in Gwalior