Earlier, BJP leader Narendra Singh Tomar was elected as MP from Morena constituency but now he has prepared to battle the Lok Sabha elections from Gwalior constituency against Congress Lok Sabha Candidate Ashok K. Singh and other leaders. Gwalior can be his choice because he was born in Morar area of Gwalior.
In the parliament his attendance has been 60% during which he asked 215 questions and Tomar participated in 10 debates.
- Total Entitlement: Rs. 19 crore
- Amount Recommended: Rs. 19.47 crore
- Expenditure Incurred: Rs. 14.84 crore
- Percent of Utilization of Funds: 89%
- Unspent Balance: Rs. 1.97 crore