On the 68th anniversary of former prime minister late Rajiv Gandhi youth congress organized a blood donation champ under the leadership of youth congress president Kedar Kansana. The champ was started around 11 am in the morning at Red Cross society Kampoo and more then 130 donors donated their blood. The blood donors were later given fruits and juice by the youth congress members. On this occasion president of youth congress Kedar Kansana said that it’s good to see that most of the donors are young people this gives a clear indication that young people know the value of this social cause and they support it fully. He added that people have lot of misunderstanding about blood donation and that is why they are very reluctant to donate their blood. By youngsters coming forward this set a great example in front of them that it has no harm.
- Congress and PM Modi remembers Rajiv Gandhi on 24th Death Anniversary
- Gwalior Congress celebrated Independence Day with great fervour
- Ashok Singh: Not for vote I have everyday relation with people
- Youth Congress Elections results in Gwalior
- Ashok Singh ventured into town for stormy election campaign
- Congress leader Ashok Singh meets dengue victims in Gwalior
- Not only development I will protect Gwalior’s glory and reputation: Ashok Singh
- Ashok Singh did election campaign at Gwalior south
- Will connect Gwalior to mainstream of development: Ashok Singh
- Baghel and Prajapati community supports Ashok Singh for elections
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.