Call it a mistake of hotel staff or a mistake of Captian of Pakistan’s Blind Cricket Team Zeeshan Abbasi, on Saturday he drank few drops of phenyl thinking its a bottle of mineral water. As usual, he was admitted to hospital immediately. Now his health is out of danger. He is here in India for Blind World Twenty-20 World Cup Cricket Tournament. He was having breakfast when this incident took place, in need of water during his meal Zeeshan drank phenyl.
When you took the bottle near your mouth you didn’t got smell of phenyl even Mr. Zeeshan? Anyways you will smell everything before taking anything inside your mouth from now on. Take care. Happy Smelling Days.
Image Credit: Saudi Gazette
Dec 9, 2012 at 1:17pm
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.