At the Maruti Suzuki pavilion, among other marquees lined up for Auto Expo 2014, it is Suzuki’s SX4 S-CROSS at the center stage that will draw interest and give a glimpse of the Company’s strategy moving ahead.
The imposing rugged black SX4 S-CROSS showcased as a reference vehicle at the show, reflects Maruti Suzuki’s intent to diversify in new segments to strengthen its product portfolio. After a highly positive customer response to the Ertiga, unveiled at Auto Expo 2012, the Company is using Auto Expo 2014 to showcase another exciting option in the utility vehicle segment.
Global SX4 S-CROSS exhibits Suzuki Motor Corporation’s (SMC) excellence to bring interesting mobility solutions across exciting segments and also diversifying in new segments like cross-over, which are natural upgrades for sedan and compact car users. Global SX4 S-CROSS brings forward SMC’s capability to bring the best of the two segments together and create a new segment for its discerning customers across global markets.
In SX4 S-CROSS, Suzuki Motor Corporation combines compact-car know-how, from models such as Swift, with high performance technologies honed for sports utility vehicles.
Key highlights of SX4 S-CROSS
- Distinctive crossover styling: The styling of the SX4 S-CROSS combines a bold, sporty crossover shape, strong lines, a refined, distinctive character and excellent aerodynamics.
- Class-leading space for passengers and luggage: The C-segment dimensions benefit families, and makes the SX4 S-CROSS a leader in terms of passenger space and luggage capacity.
- Epitome of styling and utility: The styling of the SX4 S-CROSS is to ensure great driving pleasure and versatile family usage for even more people in an even wider range of situations.
- 5-Star safety rating in Euro NCAP: The European specification SX4 S-CROSS on display at the Auto Expo has received maximum 5-star Euro NCAP overall safety rating.
- Next-generation 4WD with ALLGRIP technology: The SX4 S-CROSS on display for reference at the Auto Expo is equipped with a new 4WD system, four driver-selectable driving modes for better performance and safety under diverse conditions delivering Next-generation 4WD performance.
- Double sliding glass sunroof: A double sliding glass panoramic sunroof of the European specification SX4 S-CROSS has one of the largest opening areas in this category.