“A following of three million fans on Facebook is a testimony to the fact that the brand Audi is most loved in the country. Our consistent messaging, unique content and fun contests on this social media platform are the key denominators for defining this achievement. We are elated to receive such appreciation from Audi enthusiasts and are more focused towards providing the best brand experience for our aspirants and enthusiasts” said Mr. Joe King, Head, Audi India.
- Audi Women’s Power Drive to celebrate Women’s Day
- Cricketer Virat Kohli buys Rs. 2.97 crore worth Audi R8 LMX supercar
- Audi India opens dealership in Udaipur after Jaipur
- Audi and FDCI hitch on for Audi Autumn Collection 2014
- Biggest Audi pre-owned showroom opened in Gurgaon
- 2015 Audi Driving Experience at Buddh International Circuit [Pictures]
- Audi R8 gets matte orange wrap in Pune, India
- Audi is thankful for becoming the top luxury car brand in India
- 7,800 sq. ft. Audi Bengaluru Central opened, Gul Panag inaugurates
- 560HP new Audi RS 7 Sportback arrives in India with a price of Rs. 1.40 crore
Your Point of View
You must be logged in to post a comment.