Audi India has 5 deals to help you buy an Audi easily

Heartbeat

Audi India has 5 deals to help you buy an Audi easily

Audi India has made owning an Audi much easier than ever before. Choose from the five schemes planned out by Audi Finance below:

  1. Pay 20% now, 80% later: Give your EMI a year long vacation
  2. Annual bullet: Pay the lowest EMI @ 1200/lac of loan amount per month. Pay seven times the EMI just once every 12 months.
  3. Rear end balloon: Pay only 60% through 42 easy installments. Transfer the car in your name by paying the rest 40% or just sell the car back to the dealership.
  4. Step up: Start the low EMIs and increase it at your pace up to 84 months. Short close the loan anytime without any penalty.
  5. Long tenure of 84 months: Dramatically reduces your EMI. Short close the loan anytime without any penalty.

Your Point of View