Why this brand: Firstly due to Volvo’s historic reputation for Safety, solidity and reliability. The car also has a very attractive design. V40 Cross Country was suggested by my friend Ashish Gupta after a discussion on a best five-door hatchback. Car is so amazing, Volvo should should have called it V40 Perfection.
Dream Car: I dream about work, cars will get along.
Next Car: Maybe Volvo XC60.
You like most while driving this car: It features many innovative technologies like Adaptive Cruise Control, City Safety etc. Electrically powered seats with remote memory are really comfortable!
Message: Cars should be about your family safety not a flasher!
- Blind Spot Information System with Cross Traffic Alert
- City Safety applies brakes for you and switch off the throttle to lessen the effects of a collision
- 7-inch colour SENSUS screen
- Park Assist Pilot with ultrasonic sensor technology
- Alarm connected to the doors, bonnet, boot and ignition.
- 5-cyl turbodiesel makes 150bhp power with 350Nm torque
Atul promoted his sons: Tanmay Pathak and Tanishq Pathak