1. Said to be the most beautiful Bollywood actress ever, Mumtaz Jehan (Madhubala). Born on 14 February 1933 Mumtaz died at an age of 36 on 23 February 1969.
2. Picture of Maidan (Brigade Parade Ground) of Kolkata in 1870.
3. Kisan Baburao “Anna” Hazare as a soldier when he served for Indian Army from 1960 to 1975.
4. Famous Indian scientist & 11th President of India, Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam. He is called as the Missile Man of India for his substansial contribution in ballistic missile and launch vehicle technology.
5. Young days of Allah-Rakha Rahman (A. S. Dileep Kumar), he is noted for his significant contribution in music composition. He has won two Academy Awards, two Grammy Awards and many more. He is pictured with playback singer Kattassery Joseph Yesudas.
6. Dead body of Chandra Shekhar Azad. He was one of the most popular Indian revolutionary. He lived from 23 July 1906 to 27 February 1931 for only 24 years. He shot himself with the last bullet during a clash with British police officers at Alfred Park in Allahabad.
7. Bombay city in 1950. Today its the most populous city in India with the new name called Mumbai.
8. Poster of death sentence to Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev Thapar & Shivaram Rajguru and judgement for others in 1930.
9. Trio of famous Bollywood actors, Muhammad Yusuf Khan (Dilip Kumar), Dharam Devdutt Pishorimal Anand (Dev Anand), and Ranbir Raj Kapoor. They took the actors of Bollywood to a whole new level.
10. Famous English comedian Sir Charles Spencer “Charlie” Chaplin, 4th PM of India Indira Priyadarshini Gandhi and her father, first PM of India Jawaharlal Nehru in Switzerland during 1953. (Picture by Werner Bischof)
11. King of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan, actor & director Sohail Khan and Indian cricketer Kapil Dev Ramlal Nikhanj playing football.
12. Prominent Indian nationalist Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose arriving at the AICC meeting in 1939. (Picture by Tony Mitra)
13. First Prime Minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru with Albert Einstein while visiting his home in Princeton, New Jersey, United States in 1949.
14. Last picture of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. He played an important role in making India independent from British rule. His traits of non-violence is practised around the world. He lived from 2 October 1869 to 30 January 1948 with an age of 78 years. He was shot dead by Nathuram Godse with three bullets at 5:17 pm in New Delhi.
15. Nathuram Vinayak Godse who assassinated Mahatma Gandhi at point-blank. He was a member of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh and Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Mahasabha. He was hanged to death on 8 November 1949.
16. One of most successful captain of Indian cricket team till date, Mahendra Singh Dhoni during his childhood days.
17. Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose with his father Janakinath Bose and mother Prabhabati Bose.
18. Queen of hill station, Udhagamandalam (Ooty) in 1880.
19. The first Indian cricket team to tour England. Picture of Parsee cricket team in 1886.
20. Famous women dacoit and later the member of Parliament, Phoolan Devi. She lived from 10 August 1963 to 25 July 2001 with an age of 37.
21. 13th President of India, Pranab Kumar Mukherjee pictured doing pipe smoking 30 years ago.
22. First President of India Dr. Rajendra Prasad travelling in carriage.
23. World’s most famous scientist Albert Einstein meeting writer, painter & Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore in 1930.
24. Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore with first Vice president & second President of India Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan.
25. Indian mystic Ramakrishna Paramahamsa (Gadadhar Chatterji).
26. Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost parked outside the Rolls-Royce Limited depot at Bombay in 1911. (Picture by Rolls-Royce)
27. Sarla Thakral, the first woman to fly an aircraft. He got her pilot license in 1936 at an age of 21. Picture taken in 1930. She was also the first woman to fly over 1000 hours thus receiving an ‘A’ license. (Picture by Vivchavan)
28. Man who brought Hindu religion to a significant level in the world, Swami Vivekananda (Narendra Nath Datta) with Narasimha Charya.
29. Famous Indian political leader Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose meeting the leader of Nazi party Adolf Hitler in May 1942.
30. 15th Prime Minister of India, Narendra Damodardas Modi during his childhood days.