New Delhi, 8 April 2015: Commercial music streaming service provider Gaana.com has introduced Gaana+ which will help you listen high definition music. There is special offer to buy 6 months of Gaana+ at Rs. 720 and get Rs. 720 cashback from Paytm. You will get Rs. 120 per month in your Paytm wallet for 6 months.
- Magicbricks.com launches property related advice section
- Read what American singer Taylor Swift wrote to Apple Inc.
- itimes, Be more interesting
- Speaking Tree, India’s first Spiritual Networking Website
- The Times of India replies back to The Economist with an advertisement
- Chaiyya Chaiyya: Mashup of Song From ‘Dil Se’ and MIchael Jackson’s ‘Don’t Stop’ Posted Online
- Times of India’s Vikramjit Singh Kama Sutra Day idea got slap from Indians
- With 600 crores, Times Group to open Bennett University in Noida
- Aditi Arya, Aafreen Rachel Vaz & Vartika Singh wins FBB Femina Miss India 2015
- Prank call show Mirchi Murga by RJ Naved will now go from 5 to 9 pm at 98.3 FM